Monday, April 20, 2009

ACM Harley Ride







Hey ya'll,
Just added a new video today on our emersondrive.com website taken at the ACM Harley Ride in Las Vegas. We got a chance, once again, to be part of this awesome event which raised quite a few bucks for the "Lifting Up Lives" foundation. Along with Montgomery Gentry, Toby and 2foot Fred, we got to ride some pretty awesome NV roads and see some incredible scenery like the Valley of Fire which is very personal to me as I got married to my gorgeous wife there a year ago.

Hope you guys enjoy this new E-Drive TV Episode

Cheers
David


1 comment:

  1. Hey David...I just watched the video...it looks like you guys had a great time riding those cool bikes! I've never been to the Valley of Fire...I'll have to check it one one day : )

    Sue

    ReplyDelete